Make some extra cash by bringing your gently used clothing and accessories to 2nd Time Around! We are currently accepting fall and winter items for consignment.
Items We Accept:
- Current styles of clothing for women (sizes 0 to 3x)
- Current styles of clothing for men (up to 3x)
- Children’s clothing (infant to size 16) for boys and girls
- Maternity clothing
- Formal dresses and bridesmaid dresses
- Shoes for women, men, and children
- Purses and bags
How It Works:
- All clothing and accessories must be in excellent condition- no marks, stains, or tears.
- Our staff will inspect each item and decide if it meets the store’s criteria. Please note that we only take name brand clothing (we do not accept any items from Wal-Mart or Kmart).
- If 2nd Time Around accepts your item, you will earn 50% of the purchase price! All consigned items will be on sale for 90 days (formal wear will be on sale for 6 months), after which you can pick up your items or they will become property of the store to sell or donate.
- Once you earn $10, 2nd Time Around will send you a check (checks issued November, February, May and August).
- See the complete consignor’s policy here.